The ZTS Multi-Battery Tester, (MBT-1) provides a comprehensive means of
testing the state of charge or state of power for more than 30 battery
types. This microprocessor-controlled instrument is designed for
commercial or home use and tests popular primary (non-rechargeable) and
rechargeable batteries using a patented, high accuracy pulse load test.
After a fully automatic test cycle, percentage of remaining battery
capacity is indicated on the LED bar display. Battery types are clearly
labeled next to appropriate contacts. Negative test lead / probe
conveniently stores in seam at side. It's easy to use (no switches or
settings), and test results are easy to understand. Tests NiMH, Li-Ion,
alkaline, lithium, coin cell, button type and more.
- Easy to use - no switches or settings
- Know how much power is left in your batteries
- Quickly and easily identifies weak or failing batteries
Electronics, medical, safety, security, office, scientific, wireless
devices, remotes, industrial, manufacturing, government, utilities, and
- Fully automatic - high accuracy Pulse Load test:
@@ Battery performance is very important in today's electronic devices.
This tester provides a fully automatic pulse load test to determine
state of charge (SOC) or state of power. The pulse load test simulates
real power demand and measures battery performance, not just voltage.
- Ideal for battery management and cell matching
- Made in U.S.A. Patent 6,823,274
• 3.6v Li-Ion rechargeable [RCR123A, 18500, 17650, 18650]
• 1.5v button cell [S76, A76, A625, A640]
• 1.2v NiMH/NiCd rechargeable [AA, AAA, C, D]
• 1.5v lithium [AA L91, AAA L92]
• 3v lithium coin [1616, 1620, 2016, 2025, 2320, 2032, 2430, 2450, 58L 1/3N]
• 6v '28' series [28A, S28, 28L]
• 3v photo lithium [CR123, CR2]
• 1.5v alkaline [AA, AAA, C, D, N]
• 12v alkaline [A23]
• 9v alkaline, carbon zinc