- Rapid charge 2 or 4 rechargeable NiMH and NiCd AA/AAA batteries
- Conditions and rejuvenates NiCd and NiMH batteries to enhance performance
- Microprocessor-controlled rapid charge with automatic trickle charge
- Two independent circuits, each capable of charging two batteries (AA/AAA)
- Rapid Charge Current: 1000mA/2 batteries, 500mA/4 batteries
- Trickle Charge Current: 20mA
- Discharge Rate: 220mA
- Charging Cell Configuration: Two or Four AA/AAA NiCd or NiMH
- Microprocessor: Negative Delta V
- Charge Time: 60-240 minutes*
- Input Voltage: 12VDC 500mA
*Charge time will vary depending upon the brand, capacity, and condition of batteries being charged.
For new NiMH batteries, it is necessary to cycle them three to five times before they reach peak performance. Battery cycling can be achieved simply by using the batteries and recharging them or using the charger's built-in conditioner. What is Conditioning?
The conditioning feature rejuvenates your batteries and will eliminate the memory effect on certain batteries. It automatically discharges and then recharges your batteries. For NiMH batteries, condition the batteries once for every ten charges. Indicator Condition:
- Red - rapid charging
- Green - charge completed
- Yellow Flashing - conditioning
- Red Flashing - bad battery
12V DC Car cord for charging batteries in your car is optional.